SMG Operations Supervisor in Pensacola, Florida
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an opening for an Operations Supervisor at the Pensacola Bay Center. Under direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Operations Supervisor directs and coordinates facility personnel, subcontractors, and daily activities involved in the successful preparation and execution of events at the facility including housekeeping, maintenance, landscaping, and additional facility management tasks. Also, acts as liaison between the facility and clients, ensuring all clients' requirements are met and facility rules, regulations and policies are adhered to.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Operations Manager with coordinating housekeeping duties on related shifts during scheduled daily work hours and/or special events to ensure all cleaning tasks are being met.
- Supervise the custodial services of facility to ensure all areas are clean and maintained on a daily basis.
- Have knowledge of and utilize the proper cleaning techniques required to ensure complete satisfaction at the facility and assurance quality cleaning standards are being met, while adhering to all required safety procedures
- Process orders of operational and housekeeping supplies and maintains expenses within budget guidelines.
- Prepare a weekly schedule for PT housekeeping attendants.
Maintains pre-event & post-event clean efforts using housekeeping attendants and contracted labor to ensure building is ready.
Review housekeeping task list items and coordinate assigned cleaning and equipment movement in a safe, efficient manner with accepted housekeeping principles.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of all equipment and supplies in all storage areas.
- Cleanup spills, breakages, debris and restock bathroom facilities in the facility as required.
- Assist with maintenance projects as assigned
- Works flexible and extended hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- To be competitive applicants should have high school diploma or equivalent and significant related experience. Demonstrated knowledge of building maintenance including housekeeping techniques. Able to work flexible schedules, including weekends, nights and holidays.
Assess situations exercising decision-making authority.
- 2 years of hands-on experience in facility maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in an arena or stadium maintenance environment preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Pensacola Bay Center 201 E Gregory St
Pensacola, Fl 32502
No Phone Calls
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 850-432-0800.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled