Premium Retail Services Retail Merchandising Specialist in Pensacola, Florida
*POSITION OPEN: *
Retail Merchandising Specialist
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Responsible for presenting a professional image of Premium Retail Services and our clients to retail personnel
- Review assignments upon receipt to be prepared prior to service start date
- Develop relationships with the store management and personnel
- Complete all reporting on time, attend required conference calls and training programs
- Check work assignments daily in QTRAX (Premium’s software platform)
- Complete work as assigned by Retail Market Manager
- Ensure on time compliance on all programs
- Place approved signage and POP, as needed
- Identify additional opportunities to help demonstrate a strong return on investment for store and client
- Lead resets and team projects
- Ensure store area is left neat and clean before leaving
- Resolve any issues for our clients and retailers
- Correct out of stock issues
- Work directly with retail store management and associates to schedule and ensure manager on duty is aware of activities being performed in their locations
- Keep the Retail Market Manager aware of any issues or successes within their assigned area
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: *
- Minimum requirement of a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year merchandising and/or assisted sales or training in a retail environment preferred
- Ability to read and utilize planograms independently
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Review and have access to all required paperwork (electronic or printed) and must be willing to transport required materials (POP) to service locations
- Have access to a smartphone or tablet for communication, to report and upload photos online from the store on same day of service
- Must have Internet access for daily web-based reporting and email communications
- Willing to complete resets on own or in a team atmosphere
- Ability to complete audits, resets, product merchandising and training for all client products including but not limited to consumer electronics, toys, health and beauty, tobacco, alcohol, and office products in various formats such as mass merchants, medical facilities, convenience stores, grocery stores and other retailers
- Demonstrate project completion in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhere to a work schedule that may include weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation to support multiple service locations throughout assigned area
- Present a professional appearance that includes good grooming and clean, pressed clothing. Preferred dress code consists of “Docker” style pants, collared shirt and closed toe shoes (no tennis shoes)
- Must wear a company-issued name badge/lanyard at all times while working for Premium Retail Services
- Complete and pass all required certiﬁcation tests
- Report all work accurately on same day of service
- Communicate with pictures, critical noteworthy information, and opportunities
- Communicate through email and QTRAX as needed to ensure all critical, time-sensitive information is reported
- Reporting will be monitored and evaluated periodically to determine compliance and effectiveness
- Must utilize mobile check in and check out features at every retailer
- Confident in the ability to consistently take clear and accurate photos of all completed work
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: FL, Pensacola
Rep City/Location: Pensacola